Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

Saturday, March 10, 2007


Hello everyone! Saxon and I apologize for the relatively long absence from Blogworld. Things have been fairly busy in the high desert these days! I started working at the end of February, and though it has been a bit of an adjustment for all of us, things are working out quite well. I'm only half-time, so I still have lots of time to spend with my boy, which is wonderful. My parents have assumed Nanny duty while I'm at work, and though my mother seems to really enjoy it, she also seems quite exhausted when I walk through the door to pick him up!




Saxon is growing and growing, and is a handful to say the least. He walks at a blistering pace for an 11 month old, and if he falls down, can just pick himself right back up and keep going. Recently, he has discovered The Secret Entrance to the Outside World (i.e. the doggy door), and has on more than one occasion crawled out to the backyard. The dogs are not amused.



Another one of his favorite things is to grab onto the swivel chair on the office and run around in circles holding it. Then he lets go and gets dizzy. He gets a big kick out of it. Anyway, not much else to report on the Saxon Chronicles -- his first birthday is in a couple of weeks though, and I'm sure there will be many pictures involving him and a face full of cake and icing. Stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home