Name:
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Look Who's ONE!!!!!

So yeah, he's not exactly thrilled about the hat.

Saxon turned one on March 26th, but we had a little party for him the weekend before. My friend Courtney came in from Dallas for the weekend so she could be part of the festivities, and Jake and his family came also. It was low key, but Saxon seemed to enjoy all the attention. And he raked in the gifts. They say pictures are worth a thousand words, so here you go. I know he looks less than thrilled, but trust me, he was having a good time.

The obligatory "baby eating cake" picture. Honestly, he wasn't a huge fan of all the sugar. I guess I should count my blessings and not try to force bad eating habits on my one year old.

More pictures to come as soon as blogger wil let me upload them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, that first taste of sugar is always a little hesitant but, believe me, he'll be begging for "Can-nee" in NO time! Can't believe he is one! What a little cutie.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home